Need to Perform a Hazard Analysis but Don't Know How?
QI Macros has a Ready-Made Hazard Analysis (HACCP) Template for Excel!
Why it Matters: A hazard analysis critical control point (HACCP) is conducted to identify:
- what could go wrong in your process (hazards)
- what precautions you can take to prevent those hazards from occuring (critical control points).
Hazard Analysis is common in avionics, chemical process safety, safety engineering, reliability engineering and food safety.
QI Macros HACCP Template Will Guide You Through the Process of Conducting a Hazard Analysis.
QI Macros Hazard Analysis template contains several tabs:
The HACCP and HACCP Plan templates are shown on this page. See these links for descriptions of the other templates:
Assemble the team
|1. Conduct hazard analysis
2. Determine critical control points (CCPs)
3. Establish critical limits (CLs)
4. Establish monitoring procedures
5. Establish corrective action plan
6. Establish verification plan
7. Establish record keeping process
Haven't you waited long enough?
Start creating your Hazard Analysis in just minutes.
Download a free 30-day trial. Get the Hazard Analysis now!
The Hazard Analysis is one of many tools included in QI Macros add-in for Excel.
QI Macros adds a new tab to Excel's menu, making it easy to find any tool you need. If you can't locate a tool, use the find tools feature on the far right side of QI Macros menu.