Looking for a SIPOC Diagram Template in Excel?
QI Macros has a Ready-Made SIPOC Diagram for You!
Why it Matters:
A SIPOC diagram is a high-level process map that helps describe the "as is" and desired states of a process. These five states are:
- Suppliers (external and internal)
- Inputs to each step (materials, etc.)
- Process (Start, 3-7 key steps, and End)
- Outputs of each step
- Customers (internal and external)
QI Macros Excel Add-in Contains Two SIPOC Diagram Templates
Basic SIPOC Diagram
Enhanced SIPOC Diagram
How to Create a SIPOC Diagram
- Label five easel sheets: suppliers, inputs, process, outputs and customers
- Using Post-it® notes, begin listing suppliers, inputs, process, outputs and customers.
- Once you have all of the notes on sheets organize them to show a logical connection and flow.
Haven't you waited long enough?
Start creating your SIPOC Diagram in just minutes.
The SIPOC Diagram is one of many tools included in QI Macros add-in for Excel.
QI Macros adds a new tab to Excel's menu, making it easy to find any tool you need. If you can't locate a tool, use the find tools feature on the far right side of QI Macros menu.