Voice of the Customer Matrix in Excel
Use a voice of the customer matrix to gather customer's needs and wants as a basis for establishing objectives.
Example of the Voice of the Customer Matrix
How to Create a Voice of the Customer Matrix
- Enter key customer statements on the left. Rate the importance from 1 (low) to 5 (high).
- Identify and enter key business functions along the top.
- For each center box, rate the "how" (top) to the "what" (left). Multiply times the importance to get the total weight.
- Highest scores show where to focus your improvement efforts.
QI Macros Voice of the Customer Template
QI Macros installs a new menu on Excel's tool bar. To open the VOC template, click on QI Macros » Planning and PM Tools » Voice of the Customer Matrix.
- Cage and Kano model for voice of the customer analysis
- Balanced Scorecard template
- QFD House of Quality