ROI Calculator in Excel
Easy to use ROI calculator in QI Macros add-in
Return on Investment (ROI) is a metric used to evaluate future profitability on different investments.
QI Macros installs on Excel. To open the ROI calculator, click on the QI Macros menu > Calculators > ROI Calculator:
To complete the ROI calculator:
- Enter data for Lifetime Value of the Customer.
- Enter Transaction Costs in cells A13:F21.
- Enter Rework Costs in cells A25:F25.
- Enter Lost Opportunity Costs per transaction in cell G31.
- Enter any Assumptions in cells I26 and I28.
Adjust format and formulas as needed to reflect your situation.
Other charts included in QI Macros add-in for Excel