c Chart Formulas
c charts determine the stability of "counted" data when the opportunity is large compared to the actual number of defects ( e.g. injuries per month or falls per month).
Here is the formula used to calculate a c chart.
cᵢ = number of nonconformities found
Conforms with ANSI/ASQC B1, B2, B3 1996
The c chart is just one of the tools included in the QI Macros for Excel SPC Software for Excel.
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $279 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free