c Chart Formulas
QI Macros Can Calculate Them For You!
Draw a c Chart using QI Macros
- Select your data.
- Select c chart on QI Macros menu.
- QI Macros will do the math and draw the graph for you.
c Charts determine the stability of "counted" data when the opportunity is large compared to the actual number of defects ( e.g. injuries per month or falls per month).
Here is the formula used to calculate a c Chart.
cᵢ = number of nonconformities found
Conforms with ANSI/ASQC B1, B2, B3 1996
Stop Struggling with c Charts!
Start creating your c Charts in just minutes.
The c chart is just one of the tools included in QI Macros SPC Software for Excel.
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
Fast and Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create charts in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
- Free Training Anytime
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free
- Only $349 USD
Quantity Discounts Available
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support