XmR Control Chart in Excel
Use an XmR Chart to Evaluate Stability of Processes Using Variable Data
Here is an example of an XmR chart created using QI Macros for Excel.
XmR chart data examples:
XmR chart data may be a ratio of measurement.
The XmR chart can help you evaluate a process when there is only one sample and they are farther apart: monthly postage expense, time to write a computer program, and so on.
Calculate, plot, and evaluate the range chart first. If it is "out of control," so is the process. If the range chart looks okay, then calculate, plot, and evaluate the X chart.
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $299 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free