u Chart Formulas
QI Macros Can Calculate Them For You!
Draw a u Chart using QI Macros
- Select your data.
- Select u chart on QI Macros menu.
- QI Macros will do the math and draw the graph for you.
u Charts determine stability of "counted" data (e.g., errors per bill, dents in a car door, etc.) when there can be more than one defect per unit and the sample size varies.
Here is the formula used to calculate a u Chart.
cᵢ = number of nonconformities
nᵢ = sample size
Conforms with ANSI/ASQC B1, B2, B3 1996
Stop Struggling with u Charts!
Start creating your u Charts in just minutes.
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
Fast and Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create charts in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
- Free Training Anytime
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free
- Only $349 USD
Quantity Discounts Available
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support