p Chart Formulas
The p Chart is used to evaluate process stability when counting the number or fraction defective.
The p Chart is used when the sample size varies. Examples include the number of defective products, meals in a restaurant, incorrect prescriptions, bills, invoices, paychecks, etc.
Here is the formula used to calculate a p Chart.
pᵢ = number of non-conforming items
nᵢ = sample size
Conforms with ANSI/ASQC B1, B2, B3 1996
The p Chart is just one of the tools included in the QI Macros for Excel SPC Software for Excel.
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $299 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free