Variance Test: One-Sample
One Sample Hypthesis Testing of the Variance
QI Macros Add-in for Excel Makes Variance Testing as Easy as 1-2-3
- Click and drag over your data to select it in Excel:
- Click on the QI Macros Menu > Statistical Tools > F & t Tests, and then select "Variance-Test: one-sample":
- QI Macros will prompt for a significance level (default = 0.95):
- You will then be prompted to input the Test Standard Deviation (QI Macros will provide the auto-calculated value):
- QI Macros will perform the Variance Test: one-sample calculations and interprets the results for you:
What's Cool about the QI Macros One Sample Hypothesized Variance Test?
Interprets the Results for You: QI Macros compares the p value to alpha and tells you what that means. In the above example, QI Macros tells you "Cannot Reject the Null Hypothesis/Accept the Null Hypothesis," because p > 0.05 (Means are not different/Means are the same).
Interactive Results: QI Macros lets you change the significance level to see what impact those changes have on your results.
Why Choose QI Macros Statistical Software for Excel?
Easy to Use
- Works Right in Excel
- Interprets p-values for You
- Accurate No-Worry Results
- Free Training Anytime
Proven and Trusted
- 100,000 Users in 80 Countries
- Celebrating 20th Anniversary
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus Free
- Only $329 USD
Quantity Discounts Available
- No annual fees
- Free Technical Support