Trying to Do Covariance in Excel?
QI Macros can do it for you!
Go Deeper: Analyze Covariance using QI Macros:
- Select your data.
- Click on QI Macros menu > Statistical Tools & Covariances.
- QI Macros will do the math and analysis for you.
Go Deeper: What is Covariance?
Imagine that you'd like to know if variation in one variable is related to the variation in another. While statistical analysis cannot prove that one thing causes another, it can determine if there is a relationship between the variables which gives a direction to the analysis.
Covariance: To understand and explore the relationships between two or more sets of numbers, QI Macros provides tools to analyze the variance (i.e., co-variance) and relationships (i.e., co-relation) between two sets of numbers.
Systolic Blood Pressure vs Weight Covariance Example
This example uses QI Macros add-in for Excel, which is much easier to use than Excel's data analysis toolpak.
1. Select the data
Select two or more columns of data:
2. Click on QI Macros menu, Statistical Tools, Regression and Other Statistics, then Covariance:
3. Evaluate the Covariance Results:
Two variables can be positively correlated (more of one means more of another) or negatively correlated (more of one means less of another).
Stop Struggling with Covariance Analysis!
Start creating your Covariance Analysis in just minutes.
Why Choose QI Macros Statistical Software for Excel?
Easy to Use
- Works Right in Excel
- Interprets p-values for You
- Accurate No-Worry Results
- Free Training Anytime
Proven and Trusted
- 100,000 Users in 80 Countries
- Celebrating 20th Anniversary
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus Free
- Only $329 USD
Quantity Discounts Available
- No annual fees
- Free Technical Support