Looking for DFSS (Design for Six Sigma) Excel Templates?
QI Macros has Ready-Made DFSS Templates for You.
What is DFSS - Design for Six Sigma?
DFSS is a step-by-step methodology for designing and developing new products or services with at least a 4-Sigma performance.
DFSS and DMADV are Essentially the Same Methodology
- Determine customer needs using Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- Translate customer needs into product and process requirements using Quality Function Deployment
- Mistake-proof the process using Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Design, optimize and test the process using DOE and Critical to Quality Measures (CTQs)
- Develop a Control Plan for monitoring ongoing performance
Most Commonly Used DFSS Tools in QI Macros
||Control Chart||QFD||Design of Experiments||Control Chart|
|Voice of the Customer||Histogram||FMEA||TRIZ|
|Critical to Quality (CTQ) Measures||Pareto Chart||Prioritization Matrix||Action Plan|
Less Frequently Used DFSS Tools in QI Macros
|Box and Whisker Plot||Cause/Effect Matrix||Control Plan|
|Gantt Chart||Scatter Plot|
|SIPOC Diagram||Checksheet||Gage R&R (MSA)|
|Work Breakdown Structure|
Statistical DFSS Tools in QI Macros
|Descriptive Statistics||Hypothesis Testing
- DMAIC -Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control
- DMADV - Define, Measure, Analyze, Design and Validate
- Gage R&R (MSA) - Analyze measurement systems
Haven't you waited long enough?
Start creating your DFSS Tools in just minutes.
The DFSS Tools is one of many tools included in QI Macros add-in for Excel.
QI Macros adds a new tab to Excel's menu, making it easy to find any tool you need. If you can't locate a tool, use the find tools feature on the far right side of QI Macros menu.
QI Macros Draws All of These Charts!