Need an Easy Way to Create DMAIC Charts and Diagrams?
QI Macros can help you create all of the DMAIC tools right in Excel!
What is DMAIC? (Define Measure Analyze Improve Control)
DMAIC is the step-by-step method for developing Six Sigma projects and performance improvements:
- Define the operational problem (e.g., too much delay, too many defects or too much variation)
- Measure baseline KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Analyze the root causes of defects or deviation
- Improve by implementing and validating countermeasures that eliminate root causes
- Control performance to sustain the improvement
Most Commonly Used DMAIC Tools in QI Macros
||Control Chart||Fishbone Diagram||Countermeasures Matrix||Control Chart|
|Histogram||5 Whys||Action Plan|
Less Frequently Used DMAIC Tools in QI Macros
|Critical to Quality (CTQ) Measures||Box and Whisker Plot||Cause/Effect Matrix||Control Plan|
||MultiVari Chart||Design of Experiments|
|Gantt Chart||Scatter Plot||FMEA|
|SIPOC Diagram||Checksheet||Gage R&R (MSA)|
|Voice of the Customer|
|Work Breakdown Structure|
Statistical DMAIC Tools in QI Macros
|Descriptive Statistics||Hypothesis Testing
- DFSS - Design for Six Sigma
- Gage R&R (MSA) - Measurement Systems Analysis
- DMADV - Design Measure Analyze Design Verify
Stop Struggling with DMAIC Tools!
Start creating your DMAIC Tools in just minutes.
QI Macros Draws All of These Charts!