Need an Easy Way to Create DMADV Charts and Diagrams?
QI Macros can help you create all of the DMADV tools right in Excel!
What is DMADV?
DMADV is the step-by-step method for developing new products or processes, or revolutionizing existing products that do not meet customer needs:
- Define the the product or process to be developed
- Measure baseline performance KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Analyze the options for producing the best product at the lowest cost.
- Design, test and optimize the process to deliver customer requirements
- Verify the ability to deliver those customer requirements
Most Commonly Used DMADV Tools in QI Macros
||Control Chart||QFD||Design of Experiments||Control Chart|
|Voice of the Customer||Histogram||FMEA||TRIZ|
|Critical to Quality (CTQ) Measures||Pareto Chart||Prioritization Matrix||Action Plan|
Less Frequently Used DMADV Tools in QI Macros
|Box and Whisker Plot||Cause/Effect Matrix||Control Plan|
||MultiVari Chart||Design of Experiments|
|Gantt Chart||Scatter Plot|
|SIPOC Diagram||Checksheet||Gage R&R (MSA)|
|Work Breakdown Structure|
Statistical DMADV Tools in QI Macros
|Descriptive Statistics||Hypothesis Testing
- DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control)
- DFSS - Design for Six Sigma
- Gage R&R (MSA) - Measurement Systems Analysis
Stop Struggling with DMADV Tools!
Start creating your DMADV Tools in just minutes.
QI Macros Draws All of These Charts!