Filter/Unfilter Data Set on a Control Chart
Automatically filter or unfilter your chart within Excel
Included in the 10.2020 version of QI Macros
If your chart is unfiltered and includes blank rows of data, use the "Filter/Unfilter Chart" function to automatically filter your data set.
To filter or unfilter your chart:
- Select your chart and from the "QIMacros Chart" portion, click "Filter/Unfilter Chart":
- This functionality will automatically filter your data, should you have blank rows appearing within in your data set:
- Once the "Filter/Unfilter Chart" button is selected, your chart will be filtered:
- If you are using a Control Chart Template, and would like to add data to a filtered data set, select your chart and choose "Filter/Unfilter Chart" - this will re-expand your data rows. You can then add data to your Control Chart Template again, without having to use the Unhide function within Excel.
Note: It is not possible to use this functionality with the Rolling or Scrolling Control Chart Templates.
- Delete Point from Control Chart
- Show Process Change on Control Chart
- Other QI Macros Control Chart Update Options
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $329 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free