QI Macros Control Charts
Show Process Change on Control Chart Templates
It's easy to show process changes on a control chart created by QI Macros. The process is different depending on how you create your control chart. This page covers control chart templates. See these pages for other options:
- New and Existing Charts Created with a Macro
- Excel 2007 Workaround for Showing Process Change on Embedded Charts
- Look for the box to the right of the control chart marked Process Change at Row:
- Input the row in the Excel spreadsheet where the process change occurred.
- The template will calculate a new set of control limits starting at the data point in the row you entered. On the X chart templates the process change will be reflected on both the X and R charts.
- Don't forget to rerun stability analysis using the new control limits. Click on the chart sheet. Use the QI Macros menu to select "Analyze Stability."Note: This step needs to be performed separately for the X and R charts.
- Control Limit Calculations
- Analyze Stability with Control Chart Rules
- Other QI Macros Control Chart Update Options
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $299 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free