Analysis of Variance - ANOVA in Excel
You Don't Have to be a Statistician to Do ANOVA
- Does the thought of performing complicated statistical analysis intimidate you?
- Have you struggled with the awkward interface of Excel's Data Analysis Toolpak?
- Tried to learn another more complicated statistics program?
QI Macros for Excel Makes ANOVA as Easy as 1-2-3
- Just click and drag over your data to select it:
- Next click on QI Macros menu and select Statistical Tools then the ANOVA test you want:
- QI Macros will prompt you for the significance level (default is .05) and run the Analysis of Variance Calculations for you:
What's Cool about the ANOVA Tool in QI Macros Software?
Interprets the results for you: QI Macros will compare the p-value to the significance level (0.05) and indicate that you "Cannot Reject the Null Hypothesis (Accept the Null Hypothesis) because p<0.05" and that the "Means are Different."
Draws a chart to help you visualize the results: QI Macros ANOVA test results include a box plot which helps you see the difference in means (color change line in the box) and the variation (height of the box and length of the whiskers.)
Interactive Results: QI Macros lets you change the significance level to see what impact those changes have on your results.
Not Sure Which Statistical Test to Run?
QI Macros Stat Wizard will analyze your data and choose the right hypothesis tests for you. Just select your data, click on QI Macros and then Stat Wizard.
Why Choose QI Macros Statistical Software for Excel?
- Only $329 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual fees
- Free Technical Support
Easy to Use
- Works Right in Excel
- Interprets Results for You
- Accurate Results Without Worry
Proven and Trusted
- 100,000 Users in 80 Countries
- Celebrating 20th Anniversary
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus Free