Attribute Cp Cpk Calculator in Excel
Calculating Cp Cpk for Go/No-Go and Pass/Fail Gages
Calculating Process Capability for attribute data can seem tricky. That is why we created the Pass / Fail Cp Cpk Calculator template for Excel. This template is part of QI Macros SPC Software for Excel.
How to use the Attribute Cp Cpk calculator:
- QI Macros installs on Excel's menu. To open the template, click on QI Macros > Capability Templates > Cp Cpk Templates.
- Next click on the worksheet tab labeled: Pass-Fail Cp Cpk Calculator.
- Enter the parts that failed the go/no-go test in Cells B2:B3 and Total Parts in cell B4.
These will be converted to Z scores which are then converted to Cp and Cpk:
Why Choose QI Macros to Perform Capability Analysis and Draw Histograms?
- Only $329 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual fees
- Free Technical Support
Easy to Use
- Works Right in Excel
- Calculates Cp Cpk Pp Ppk
- Accurate Results Without Worry
Proven and Trusted
- 100,000 Users in 80 Countries
- Celebrating 20th Anniversary
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus Free