Comparing Two Histograms in Excel
View Before and After Histograms Side by Side
It's hard enough to create one histogram using Excel's Data Analysis Toolpak much less two histograms side by side. But its easy using QI Macros Histogram Template for Excel.
Creating Side by Side Histograms is Easy Using QI Macros
To use the side by side histogram template:
- Click on QI Macros Menu in Excel and select Capability Templates, Histogram with Cp Cpk.
- Then select the second worksheet tab "Compare 2 Histograms."
- Input the data and spec limits for both histograms in the yellow shaded input areas.
- Histogram 1: data in columns A to E and spec limits in T1 and T2.
- Histogram 2 : data in columns F to J and spec limits in AD1 and AD2.
- To switch between sigma estimator formulas, change cell V2 to: 1) Pooled SD, 2) Sbar or 3) Rbar.
- The histograms with bell curves are created to the right. Right click on the Y axis to change minimum or maximum values if you want the scales to be the same.
- Process capability metrics Cp Cpk Pp Ppk are also calculated for comparison.
Why Choose QI Macros to Perform Capability Analysis and Draw Histograms?
- Only $299 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual fees
- Free Technical Support
Easy to Use
- Works Right in Excel
- Calculates Cp Cpk Pp Ppk
- Accurate Results Without Worry
Proven and Trusted
- 100,000 Users in 80 Countries
- Celebrating 20th Anniversary
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus Free