Use Six Sigma to Improve Your Golf Game
Can Six Sigma help improve your golf game?
Of course it can, if you count your "misses" and discover your tendencies and correct them. Do you:
- Drive the ball left or right off the tee?
- Hit your irons left or right, long or short of the green?
- Putt left or right, long or short of the hole?
What process can you use to simplify and dramatically improve your short game?
What's the single biggest mistake everyone makes on the putting green?
What process can you use to simplify and dramatically improve your putting? Find out how.
Excellent exposition of the subject. The distribution curve overlaid on the fairway is priceless. Michael Meinhardt, Ph.D., Six Sigma BB and quality practitioner
Here's what you get:
Six Sigma Golf Book - 24 pages
Excel Templates for Measuring and Improving Your Golf Game
- c chart for golf scores
- u chart for average strokes/hole
- pareto chart of strokes per round
- cause-effect (fishbone) diagram of lost strokes
- checksheet for tracking scores
This is what I've been needing to get leadership's attention. Great tool! You hit a BIG home run with this. Congratulations!