Statistical Process Control Software in Excel
Now You Can Have Statistical Process Control Software Right in Microsoft Excel
QI Macros Makes it Easy to Draw Control Charts, Histograms and More
Just select your data, click on the QI Macros menu and QI Macros will do the math, and draw the charts for you.
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Statistical Process Control Software?
Ease of Use: Point and Click Interface
- Built in code to mistake proof data selection.
- No need to define input ranges, fields, tables, chart criteria, etc.
- Learn in minutes.
Works Right in Excel
- Works in PC (Windows 7, 8 and 10) and Mac (OS X and macOS)
- Works in Excel 2013-2021/Office 365 (PC) | 2019-2021/Office 365 (Mac).
- No need to import data into a separate Statistical Process Control software program.
Advanced Features You Won't Find Anywhere Else
QI Macros wizards can analyze your data and select the right chart or statistical test for you. Our wizards can create pivottables too!
Contains more than 100 fill-in-the-blank templates:
- Statistical Process Control Chart Templates: Just type your data into the preformatted templates and the charts automatically populate.
- Gage R&R and Design of Experiments perform complex calculations
- Fishbones, Flowcharts, Value Stream Maps and more for project documentation.
- $299 USD for a single user license
- No annual subscription or maintenance fees
- Quantity Discounts start at two licenses
The QI Macros Statistical Process Control software has outstanding value, particularly when compared to software packages that cost much more. It has all the functionality needed for leading, managing, and performing the technical work of quality/process improvement and product/service development efforts. The user friendliness is excellent. The training and technical support is excellent. Highly recommended!
- Allen Gates
Univ of Wisconsin, Six Sigma Instructor
When looking for a statistical process control software package to recommend to my clients and to use in my Six Sigma Green, Black and Master Black classes we found QI Macros for Excel to be the best over all value.
- H. James Harrington
CEO, Harrington Institute