SPC and Statistical Software for Your Mac!
Affordable, Easy to Use QI Macros Add-in Works in Excel!
Just select your Excel data, click on the QI Macros menu on your Excel toolbar and QI Macros will do the math, and draw the SPC chart or run the statistical test for you.
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other SPC Software?
Ease of Use: Point and Click Interface
- Built in code to mistake proof data selection.
- No need to define input ranges, fields, tables, chart criteria, etc.
- Learn in minutes.
Works on Your MacBook and Right in Excel
- Works in PCs and Mac OSX and macOS
- Works in Excel 2016, 2019 and Office 365 with Desktop Versions of Excel
- No need to import data into a separate SPC Software program.
- Check out QI Macros SPC Software for Mac options for your iPad and other partial version of Excel (No VBA included).
Advanced Features You Won't Find Anywhere Else
QI Macros has built in code to select the right chart, control chart or statistical test for you. To run this code just select your data and one of the wizards.
Contains more than 100 fill-in-the-blank templates:
- SPC Chart Templates: Just type your data into the preformatted templates and the charts automatically populate.
- Gage R&R and Design of Experiments perform complex calculations
- Fishbones, Flowcharts, Value Stream Maps and more for project documentation.
- $279 USD for a single user license
- No annual subscription or maintenance fees
- Quantity Discounts start at two licenses
The QI Macros SPC software has outstanding value, particularly when compared to software packages that cost much more. It has all the functionality needed for leading, managing, and performing the technical work of quality/process improvement and product/service development efforts. The user friendliness is excellent. The training and technical support is excellent. Highly recommended!
- Allen Gates
Univ of Wisconsin, Six Sigma Instructor
When looking for a statistical software package to recommend to my clients and to use in my Six Sigma Green, Black and Master Black classes we found QI Macros for Excel to be the best over all value.
- H. James Harrington
CEO, Harrington Institute