You Can Learn to Use Excel's Conditional Formatting
Conditional Formatting Has a Ton of Applications - here are a few
To Change the Color of the Bars on a Gantt Chart
- Select "Manage Rules" under "Conditional Formatting," which is found under the "Home" tab in Excel:
- Next, open the "Edit Formatting Rule" window and select "Format" and "Fill." Select your color, press "OK," then "Apply."
- Repeat this for all (3) rules found in the template.
To Change the Color on Specific Parts of the Bar
- Select the cells you wish to change the color of. Then, select "New Rule" under "Conditional Formatting"
- Next, open the "Edit Formatting Rule" window and select "Format only cells that contain." Then, select the cells you wish to change the color of, in "Format only cells with Cell Value between _ and _."
- Lastly, select your color through the "Format" button, press "OK," then "Apply.
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Six Sigma Software?
- Only $299 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free