Jay Arthur's QI Macros One-Day Workshop
Data Mining to Deliver Breakthrough Improvements
Microsoft Excel combined with the QI Macros provides power tools for analyzing and dramatically improving performance in service and manufacturing industries.
- Learn how to analyze data to find the key leverage points for breakthrough improvement
- Learn how to layout data in Excel for the most effective and efficient analysis
- Learn how to use the Magnificient Seven Tools of Breakthrough Improvement
- Learn how to mine existing performance data using Excel PivotTables and the QI Macros PivotTable Wizard to achieve breakthrough improvement
- Learn how to create the charts necessary for breakthrough improvement
To maximize learning, we use your data for examples. Excel files of delay, defects and variation must be available at least one week before class begins. We'd be happy to sign a nondisclosure statement.
- Create breakthrough improvements using the Magnificient Seven Tools.
- Learn how to layout Excel data for optimum analysis and breakthrough.
- Use Excel PivotTables to turn corporate data into powerful improvement stories.
- Use the Control Chart Wizard to create control charts to analyze existing performance. Use control charts to analyze the stability of processes (Are they repeatable and predictable?)
- Use Pareto Charts to eliminate defects
- Use Histograms to eliminate deviation (i.e., variation).
- Use Ishikawa/Fishbone diagrams to document root causes.
- Use countermeasures, action plans and other tools to project manage the improvement.
- Create control chart dashboards to sustain the improvement
Course Materials Provided to Each Participant:
- Breakthrough Improvement with QI Macros and Excel Book
- Breakthrough Improvement Workbook
QI Macros SPC Software for Excel
Up to 25
A computer lab or laptop computers are essential to learning the QI Macros.
(Includes all US travel and training materials)
- One-Day Workshop - $9,750 includes QI Macros SPC Software for Excel licenses for all 25 participants.
- Two-Day Workshop - $15,000 - Option 1 plus an additional day of individual and/or team coaching/ to analyze data or develop breakthrough improvement projects. (Must be the day after the one-day workshop.)
- Ongoing Online Coaching - $350/One hour team meeting.
Improvement teams sometimes need some help getting started. Jay can meet online with teams to help analyze their data and focus the improvement effort.
- Ongoing refresher training - Free! Participants can watch video training about any method or tool online at www.lssyb.com.