Media Room for KnowWare
I have a dream: Imagine a world where there are no mistakes, errors, delays or defects in products or services. Imagine how the fast, flawless delivery of products and services would eliminate much of the turbulence and worry from everyday life. Imagine how smooth and effortless every business transaction would become. Imagine how the absence of waste and rework would reduce the cost of everything by as much as one-third and lead to a greener planet because we wouldn't need to use more energy to rework flawed products or burden landfills with unusable products, materials or chemicals. Imagine how high quality products and services would make customers more secure that they are spending their money wisely which will lead to greater demand which will lead to full employment
Corporate Mission: To help businesses, small and large, service and manufacturing, use the Magnificent Seven tools of Lean Six Sigma to drive dramatic performance improvements that will create an unstoppable global economy:
- Focus - Laser-focus to pinpoint the 4% of any business that produces over half of the waste, rework, and lost profit (the 4-50 Rule).
- Improve - Reduce or eliminate delay, defects and variation in all business processes.
- Sustain the Improvement - Use control charts and histograms to measure, monitor and sustain new levels of performance.
- Honor Your Progress - recognize, reward and refocus on the next 4%.
KnowWare works with companies that want a short-cut to Lean Six Sigma results.
Personal Mission: To help people everywhere use the essence of KnowWare to live better lives:
- Change the Past by debugging your mental software
- Design the Future using the simple secrets of Effortless Achievement
- Power the Present by upgrading your mental software to include the strategies of genius.
2015 Highlights and Upcoming Events
- Feb 2015 - Jay Arthur’s article, Roadmap to Savings, is featured in Quality Progress Magazine.
- June 2015 – QI Macros® is granted certified status by the US Air Force
- Oct 27-29 Quality Show in Chicago
- Dec 7-9 IHI Conference in Orlando
Prior Years Highlights
- January 2012: Online Yellow Belt Certification announced
- January 2012: KnowWare International Receives A+ Rating by Better Business Bureau
- October 2011: Six Sigma Folklore article published in Quality Digest
- February 2011: Lean Six Sigma for Hospitals published by McGraw Hill
- January 2011: Free Lean Six Sigma Money Belt Training Series released
- December 2010: Lean Six Sigma DeMYSTIFieD, 2nd edition published by McGraw Hill
- May 2010: QI Macros receives 5 Star "Spectacular" rating from CNET
- March 2010: KnowWare International Inc listed as the 15th largest software developer in Denver by the Denver Business Journal
- November 2009: Double Your Profits announced as a Best Books Award Finalist
Articles & Publications
- Feb 19-21 Exhibited at AMSTAT, New Orleans, LA
- Feb 4-5 Exhibited at ANA (American Nursing Association) Conference on Nursing Quality
- March 2-3 Exhibited at ASQ LSS Phoenix AZ
- May 3-5 Exhibited at ASQ World Nashville, TN
- May 31-Jun 2 Exhibited at IIE (Industrial Engineers Annual Conference) Nashville, TN
- ANA Feb 2013 Trade Show
- ASQ Indianapolis May 2013
- EZChart Basic - Education Press Release 2013
- HSPI March 2013 Trade Show
- Capability Pack
- Kaplan Meier
- Microsoft Excel 2013 Compatibility
- Office 365
- Weibull Analysis
- Defect Tracking and Triz Added
- IHI 2013
- World Quality Month 2013
- Lean Six Sigma World Conference
- Turning Conflict into Cooperation
- Six Sigma Simplified-How to Plug the Leaks in Your Bottom Line.
- Control Charts, Pareto Charts and Histograms for the iPad
- QI Macros at Quality Expo 2012
- KnowWare International Inc Receives an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau
- On-line Yellow Belt Training and Certification
- On-site Green Belt and Black Belt Training and Certification
- Funnel Plot Template
- Gage R&R Type 1 Study
- Add target lines to control charts
- QI Macros at 2011 PMI conference
- Kaiser Permanente adopts QI Macros for its Improvement Advisors
- Delta Chart Template
- QI Macros at 2011 Magnet conference
- QI Macros at 2011 Quality Expo
- Jay Arthur interviewed on Lean Six Sigma for Healthcare
- Statistics Wizard
- Pareto Chart Upgrades
- I-MR-R Chart