Analysis of Variance - ANOVA in Excel
You Don't Have to be a Statistician to Do ANOVA
- Does the thought of performing complicated statistical analysis intimidate you?
- Have you struggled with the awkward interface of Excel's Data Analysis Toolpak?
- Tried to learn another more complicated statistics program?
The QI Macros for Excel Makes ANOVA as Easy as 1-2-3
- Just click and drag over your data to select it.
- Next click on the QI Macros menu and select Statistical Tools then the ANOVA test you want:
- The QI Macros will prompt you for the significance level (default is .05) and run the Analysis of Variance Calculations for you.
What's Cool about the ANOVA Tool in the QI Macros Software?
The QI Macros compare the p-value to the signficance level for you and translate that into whether you should accept or reject the null hypothesis and if the means are equal (the same) or not equal (different.)
Not Sure Which Statistical Test to Run?
The QI Macros Stat Wizard will analyze your data and choose the right hypothesis tests for you. Just select your data, click on the QI Macros and then Stat Wizard.
The QI Macros Statistical Software for Excel includes these statistical tests and tools:
Test of Means: t-test One Sample, t-test Two-Sample Assuming Equal Variances, t-test Two-Sample Assuming Unequal Variances, t-test Paired Two-Sample for Means, z-test Two-Sample for Means, Two One-Sided Test for Equivalence
Tests of Relationships: Chi-square Contingency Table, Chi-square Goodness of Fit, Correlation, Covariance, Descriptive Statistics, Fisher Exact Test, Multiple Regression Analysis, Regression Analysis.
And More: Normality Test, Sample Size Calculator, Test of Proportions, Non-Parametric Tests, Tukey Quick Test