Get Lean Six Sigma Results Faster and Easier with the QI Macros Software
QI Macros Software for PC or Mac—the
Ultimate Six Sigma Power Tool—for Only $229!
Do you feel like you need to be a statistician to use SPC? Like you’re spending too much time on documentation for your Lean Six Sigma Project? Like you’re spending too much time drawing charts for other people?
Most Six Sigma SPC software treats your valuable time like it's an abundant resource; it's not. Avoid the high cost of multiday training. Eliminate the time it takes to import data into standalone SPC software Stop struggling with antiquated user interfaces. Start drawing charts immediately in the familiar comfort of Excel. Accelerate improvement by sharing QI Macros charts with everyone who has Excel. End the anxiety of having to explain crude, confusing charts. You don't have the time to hack your way through seven layers of decision trees to decide what chart to use nor do you have the time to figure out how to put your data into the "right" spots so that the software can go to work. Software should do as much of the thinking as possible for you; you shouldn't have to think for it.
That's why we created the QI Macros. The QI Macros SPC Software for Excel draws pareto charts, control charts, histograms, box and whisker plots, scatter plots and more. There are four "wizards" that figure out what chart or statistic to draw based on your data. Better yet we do it right in Excel. You just select your data and then select the chart from the QI Macros menu. It also includes over 90+ fill in the blank templates including SPC charts, QFD, Gage R&R, DOE, PPAP and FMEA.
Five Questions to Ask When Purchasing Six Sigma Software
- Is your operational and financial data in Microsoft Excel?
- Do you want to analyze your data right in Excel or have to import it into a separate, standalone program for analysis?
- Do you need to share the results of your analysis with internal or external customers or suppliers? Do they have Excel?
- Do you know how long it will take to train people to use the software? Hours or days?
Do you know how much will it cost to train employees to use the software? Free or Fee?
- Do you have both PCs and Macs?
- Do you want to train statisticians or start improving results right away?
- Are you trying to scrimp on software or maximize the effectiveness of your Green Belts, Black Belts and improvement teams?
No matter what product or service you build, it must be designed for use without explanation.
– The Build Network
With a Name Like QI Macros, You Have to be the Easiest to Use!
- The software is the easiest to use because it was developed from the ground up to work in Excel and deliver immediate results in business environments using Grab-It-And-Go Simplicity:
- Mistake-proof selection of data. Your data can be in connected or separated, rows or columns; the QI Macros will clean up nonnumeric data, fix any misalignments and use your data as you selected it.
- Not sure what chart to choose?
Chart Wizard will select the right charts for your data automatically.
- Not sure what control chart to choose?
Tired of navigating a forest of decision trees trying to figure it out?
Control Chart Wizard will select the right control chart for your data automatically.
- Tired of redoing control charts every month?
Control Chart Dashboards will simplify monthly reporting.
- Not sure how to analyze text-based data?
PivotTable Wizard will simplify analyzing complex transaction files.
- Not sure what statistical test to use on your data?
Tired of navigating complex decision trees trying to choose?
Statistics Wizard will perform hypothesis testing automatically.
- Mistake-proof statistical analysis (Excel can be picky and even produce invalid results if the data isn't used correctly).
- Learn to use the QI Macros in minutes, not days, using our online videos. Our competitor's courses are 3-to-5 days long and cost $1,000s.
- Share your results with anyone who has Excel. No special software required.
- The QI Macros Chart, Control Chart, Statistics and PivotTable Wizards automate the analysis of data, you can focus on improving the process, not what chart to choose or meaning of a p-value.
- The QI Macros do all the math and statistics for you. There's no complex formulas to grasp or apply, just charts and results.
- The fill-in-the-blanks templates provide paint-by-numbers simplicity for the 90+ chart and documentation templates.
- You don't have to waste time transposing or transferring your data from Excel to a separate program. The QI Macros work inside Excel.
Purchase the QI Macros Software for PC or Mac Today
Why are so many Six Sigma Black Belts adding the
QI Macros-Excel SPC software to their tool kit?
Because they do most of their work in Excel! The QI Macros provide the tools you need—control charts, pareto charts, fishbones and flowcharts—to solve problems quickly. Even if you have Minitab® or JMP, shouldn't you have an Excel-based toolkit to make you more productive?
If you're going to spend tens of thousands of dollars developing a Green or Black Belt, shouldn't you give them the tools to do their job? Once a project is done, shouldn't the Belt leave the team with QI Macros software to monitor and "Control" the ongoing performance? Too many companies try to scrimp on software when they should be trying to maximize their results from Six Sigma.
Only $229? Sounds Too Good to Be True! What's the Catch?
The QI Macros is so affordable because we let Excel do all of the heavy lifting—drawing charts, calculating formulas, handling spreadsheets and so on. We just take your data and tell Excel what to do with it to get the result you want. There is no separate application or database to manage. There are no annual subscription or maintenance fees either.
And, I want everyone to feel like they can afford these tools, so that they can start making improvements and stop trying to do this manually in Excel.
Yeah, But is it Accurate?
QI Macros output is validated using the following methods:
- Validated against textbook examples
- Validated against other SPC software
Who Else Uses It? How Long Have You Been Around?
The QI Macros were created in 1996. Based on customer input, we add new functionality all of the time. We have over 100,000 customers.
- Over 3,000 hospitals use the QI Macros to reduce medical errors and save lives.
- Thousands of manufacturing companies use the QI Macros to measure, monitor and mistake proof production.
- Electronics companies use them.
- Construction companies use them to monitor quality.
- Food companies use the QI Macros to monitor the quality and safety of their products from canned goods to raw chicken.
- Aerospace companies use the QI Macros.
- The military uses the QI Macros.
- Hotels use the QI Macros to improve customer experience.
- The list goes on and on.
Buy the QI Macros Software for PC or Mac Now
What Users Are Saying
The best thing I like about QI Macros is it's very intuitive to use, it makes a lot of sense to the first time user and it helps get the point across with your data to those who may need the help with the extra graphics.
– QI Macros user
I think your products are great! They're easy to use. I can show nurses how to make control charts in no time flat. It's so much better than Minitab®... I just love it! People say 'Minitab®' and I cringe.
– QI Macros user
QI Macros SPC Software for Excel installs and uninstalls cleanly. We highly recommend this handy macros program for anyone in need of a way to display and analyze data.
Jay makes Excel jump through hoops, so that you won't have to.
– QI Macros user
I’ve been using your QI Macros for the last ten years and have always found them the best and lowest cost tool available. The other “stat” and charting programs are way too expensive and complex for most of the QA people that I’ve trained.
– Steve Hoyt, Program Chair
ASQ Columbus Section
The QI Macros has changed the conversation from fear of using complicated tools to "what does the data tell us?"
– Director of Six Sigma
I lose half my class when I start trying to teach Minitab®.".
– Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Trainer
Completely Compatible with Excel 2000-2007, Excel 2010, 2013, and Office 365? You Bet!
And Excel 2011 for the Macintosh! QI Macros have supported Macintosh since 1998.
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and MacOS X.