Jay Arthur's Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training in Denver!
Having a meeting or conference in Denver?
Call 1-888-468-1537 now to book Jay for Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training.
- Investment (option 1): $12,500 including U.S. travel, and all training materials and QI Macros software for all 25 participants.
Typical Workshop Formats
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification for Healthcare
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Bootcamp
- Lean Six Sigma Makeover
- Computer Lab: To maximize learning, we recommend using a computer lab or laptop computers equipped with Microsoft Excel. There should be at least one computer for every two participants.
- Data: We also need Excel spreadsheets of data about your defects, delays, and costs that can be used for the training. These are needed at least seven days before the training begins.
Ongoing Support: Jay wants you to succeed, so he provides 90 days of email, phone and webinar support for attendees.
Certification: Participants receive a Yellow Belt Certificate. Participants can refresh their learning at www.lssyb.com.
What People Are Saying...
After we send people to four weeks of Black Belt training, I give them a copy of Jay's Small Business Guerrilla Guide to Six Sigma. I tell them it's a practical way to apply Six Sigma. My copy is dog-eared and highlighted with notes in the margins.
- Master Black Belt, medical device manufacturer
American Society for Quality World conference
With computers available, it is a waste to perform calculations by hand.
Father of the Toyota Production System
Is Jay Arthur the right instructor for you?
Over the years, Jay has worked with teams that, in a matter of months:
- Saved $20 million in postage expense
- Save $16 million in adjustment costs
- Reduced order errors in a wireless company from 17% to 3% in just four months saving $250,000 a month in rework.
- Reduced denied insurance claims in a healthcare system that saved $5 million a year with simple process changes that could be implemented immediately.
- Trained a toll road team that saved $1.5 million in expenses their first year and an additional $1 million per year over the following two years.
Jay has found that a handful of methods and tools can solve most quality problems and deliver remarkable results. Using Jay's "just in time" training techniques can jump start your improvements and results.