Excel Dashboard / Scorecard Ebook
Are you struggling with creating dashboards and scorecards in Excel? Find out how with the QI Macros for Excel and this ebook.
Executive Dashboards and Business Scorecards
Learn how to use Microsoft Excel to create business dashboards and scorecards customized to your needs.
You might want to create a dashboard that consists of a balanced scorecard, key performance indicators, visual scorecards, or control charts and histograms:
To show the relationship among your key performance indicators.
Key Performance Indicators
To show the current status of your performance.
Color Coded Scorecards
To visually report the status of your metrics.
Control Charts and Histograms
For better analysis of process performance.
Executive Dashboards and Leadership Scorecards
Jay has just taken everything he knows about creating these management tools and put them into an e-book that you can download right now. It contains step-by-step instructions for:
- Choosing the right measurement, because what gets measured, gets done. Choosing the wrong measures can set your unit on a course for disaster.
- Setting up your data for optimal ease of entry
- Creating your charts with Excel's Chart Wizard
- Organizing your charts into a dashboard
- Creating visual scorecards using Excel's formatting features.
- Advanced analysis of your line-item data with Excel's Pivot Table function. He also shows you how to analyze text-oriented comment fields using the COUNTIF function. This section alone will save you tons of time.
- Adding control charts and histograms to your dashboard using the QI Macros Control Chart Templates. Simple line and bar graphs aren't enough to adequately analyze your performance. You need control charts and histograms that show you whether the process is stable and capable or out of control so that you can take immediate corrective action.
Best of all, it's so easy to paste your data into the control chart templates and let Excel automatically update your charts.
This product is no longer available.