Statistical Analysis Tests Using QI Macros
You don't have to be a statistician to perform statistical analysis and tests on your data.
- Does the thought of performing complicated statistical analysis intimidate you?
- Have you struggled with the awkward interface of Excel's Data Analysis Toolpak?
It's Easy to Run Statistical Tests on your Data using QI Macros:
- Point - Use your cursor to select your data in Excel.
- Click - on the QI Macros menu and select Statistical Tools or select the Stat Wizard if you don't know which statistical test to run.
- Analyze and Improve - QI Macros will prompt you for the statistical significance level, run the statistical test for you and help with interpreting the results.
The biggest challenge is to ensure you have your data organized correctly. To help, QI Macros loads practice data on your computer in Documents\ QI Macros Test Data. Open the file called anova.xls for examples of how to organize your data.
Statistical Analysis Tests in QI Macros Software for Excel
- Chi-square Contingency Table
- Chi-square Goodness of Fit
- Descriptive Statistics
- Fisher Exact Test
- Multiple Regression Analysis
- Regression Analysis
- Equivalence Test
- t-test One Sample
- t-test Two-Sample Assuming Equal Variances
- t-test Two-Sample Assuming Unequal Variances
- t-test Paired Two-Sample for Means
- z-test Two-Sample for Means
- Two One-Sided Test for Equivalence
- ANOVA One Way
- ANOVA Two Way Without Replication
- ANOVA Two Way With Replication