Struggling to Create Histograms in Excel?
Thinking About Writing Your Own Histogram Formulas or Using a Free Template From the Web?
Unfortunately, home grown histograms and internet templates:
- Can take a lot of time to create.
- Are often incorrect and inflexible.
- Are missing key items like: a bell curve, descriptive statistics (mean, median, mode, etc) and process capability metrics - Cp, Cpk, Pp, Ppk.
Don't Waste Time or Take the Risk!
Get a proven Histogram Maker that will do everything for you and do it correctly!
QI Macros Add-in for Excel Creates Histograms in Seconds
- $249 USD per license - less with quantity discounts.
- No recurring annual fees.
- No charge for technical support.
Easy to Use:
- QI Macros adds a new menu to Excel's toolbar.
- Create a Chart in Three Steps:
- 100,000 Satistifed Users in Over 80 Countries.
- Used by Over 2,500 Hospitals and thousands of manufacturers.
- Celebrating Our 18th Anniversary.
- Draws bell-shaped (normal probability) plot.
- Calculates Process Capability Statistics: Cp, Cpk, Pp, Ppk
- Calculates Descriptive Statistics: (mean, median, mode, min, max) and Six Sigma statistics (sigma, PPM, etc.)
- Easily change Upper and Lower Spec Limits, bin interval (width of bars) and # of bars.
- Able to perform unilateral or one-sided capability analysis when there is only a USL or LSL.
7, 8, 10
MAC OSX and macOS
The QI Macros has been a really useful tool for me since 2000. I use the Pareto Chart and the Histogram on a daily basis. It has even been praised by the Corporate Auditors for the last three years as well as our ISO Registrar.
– Rich Richardson, Quality Assurance Manager,
Muller Martini Mfg. Corp