Lean Six Sigma Consulting via
Phone & Email
How Do You Know You Need Help?
- You're not sure how to start an improvement project.
- You're not sure what project to pick as a starting point.
- You're not sure what tools to use.
- Your Six Sigma project is bogged down and you're not sure why.
- You have some data, but you're not sure what to do with it.
- Your fishbone has become a "whalebone" diagram.
Jay has struggled with these issues and he can help you cut through the confusion.
To accelerate your productivity and profits, we can develop:
Master Improvement StoryTell us about your business and we'll customize your master improvement story to laser focus your improvement efforts. Deliverables: Tree diagram and Voice of the Customer template. $995 Flat Fee.
Process Improvement StoriesSend us your data about defects, time, or cost that are robbing your business of productivity and profitability, and we'll develop an Improvement Story ready for analysis. Deliverables: line graph, pareto charts, and Ishikawa diagrams.
Root Cause AnalysisOnce you've gathered a team of subject matter experts about the problem we've defined, we might be able to help facilitate the team by phone ($350/hour). Or you may choose to have us on-site to guide the analysis, because facilitating teams is the most difficult thing to do remotely.
Value Added AnalysisGive us your flowchart and the cycle time for each box, arrow, and diamond on it, and we'll help you find ways to slash cycle time by 50% or more. $995 Flat Fee.
Process Control ChartsSend us your data and we'll help you choose and use the right control charts for your application. $350/type or class of data, Flat Fee.
Online Consulting Benefits
If we come to your site to work with your teams, these services would cost a minimum of $7,000 a day. But with our phone and email consulting you still get Six Sigma improvement stories that:
- Are customized to your specific business, industry, and application
- Save you time, money, frustration, and wasted effort
- Flat fee prevents ever expanding time and material charges.
How can we do this? Although we may not know the first thing about your business or industry, by not knowing it:
- We can focus on your processes which are similar across all industries. The jargon is different, the product or service may be different, but the underlying processes are largely the same.
- We can see and hear things about your industry's beliefs and values that might blind you to opportunities. By not being inside the same "thought box" we can help you think outside of your unseen boundaries.
- We can remain objective and data driven.
Why are we doing this?
When you're just starting out, whether it's your first ride on a bicycle, your first date, or your first improvement team, it's natural to be a little tentative. But we can help you leap frog over those natural initial fears, because we've been through this many times. You may have had a parent help you take that first ride; you may have wished you had a coach for that first date; so why not have a coach for those first few improvement projects?
Or maybe you failed using TQM somewhere in the last decade, but your current leadership wants you to try again. Wouldn't you prefer a proven method for succeeding at quality improvement?
RISK FREE Guarantee!
Give us your credit card and your data. Then, after you are completely satisfied with what we develop for you, we'll debit your card for our low flat fee. If you're not completely satisfied, you owe us nothing. If we can't find a way to help you focus your improvement efforts, we'll let you know the reasons why this won't work for you at absolutely no charge whatsoever.