QI Macros Chart, Control Chart, Statistical and PivotTable Wizards
Confused About Which Chart or Statistic to Choose and Use?
Not sure how to organize or summarize thousands of rows of data?
You Are Not Alone!
Most Six Sigma Training is Designed to Turn People into Mathematicians or Statisticians!
Unfortunately, most people are terrified of math and statistics. To reach a much wider audience, I've found that the QI Macros have to help people over the hurdle of charting and statistical analysis. I've also found that people learn what charts to choose a lot more quickly when the QI Macros helps them draw some charts. The same is true of statistics.
That's Why I Created The QI Macros Wizards:
- Statistics - for hypothesis testing
- PivotTable - for data summarization
- Control Chart - for control charts
- Chart Wizard - for all kinds of charts
They are easy to spot on the QI Macros Ribbon Menu:
QI Macros Wizards
People don't know what they want until they've seen it.
The Chart Wizard will analyze your data and choose the right charts for you. It saves you time and mistake proofs the chart selection process. Spend your time on more important things like analyzing the charts after they are drawn.
The Control Chart Wizard will analyze your data and choose the right control chart for you: c, np, p, u, XmR, XbarR or XbarS.
The PivotTable Wizard will take up to four columns of tabular data and summarize them using Excel's PivotTable function. I have found that almost everyone is baffled by how to use PivotTables, but all of my multimillion dollar improvement projects have sprung from PivotTable Analysis.
The Statistics Wizard will analyze your data and choose the right hypothesis tests for you. Hypothesis testing can seem pretty complex and challenging, but it basically wants to know if the means and variances of two or more samples are the same or different. The Stat Wizard will figure it out and tell you in no uncertain terms. No more p values to evaluate.
Give your employees the ability to do what they can’t currently do
but would want to if they only knew it was possible.
The QI Macros SPC Software for Excel has Five Parts and Numerous Wizards to Assist With Your Data Analysis:
- More than 30 Six Sigma tools and SPC charts including histograms, pareto charts, scatter plots, box whisker plots and all variable and attribute control charts. Just select your data and then click on the QI Macros menu and select the chart you want to run. If you are not sure, select the Chart Wizard to run various charts on your data or the Control Chart Wizard to select the right control chart.
- More than 100 Lean Six Sigma templates and tools including fishbones, FMEA, DOE, Gage R&R, PPAP forms and more.
- Statistical tools including Anova, f-test, t-test, regression, data normality test, sample size calculator and more. Select your data and click on the Statistics Wizard to run the most common statistical tests for your data.
- Data Mining and Analysis Tools to help organize and analyze your data including stack and restack. Includes WordCount and PivotTable Wizardsto help you summarize and organize your data.
- Automated Control Chart Dashboards - just drop your data into these pre-formatted templates.