GPDR Compliance Statement
Our Commitment to GDPR Compliance
KnowWare International Inc is committed to the principles inherent in the GPDR. We aim to ensure:
- Transparency with regard to the use of data.
- That any processing is lawful, fair, transparent and necessary for a specific purpose.
- That data is accurate, kept up to date and removed when no longer necessary.
- That data is kept safely and securely.
Our GDPR Compliance Plan
These are some of the steps we have taken to get and stay compliant:
- Appointed a Data Protection Officer.
- Performed an analysis of our business processes and created a comprehensive map covering what data is collected, where it is stored, and who has access.
- Limited access to data on a need to know basis.
- Implemented a regular scan and security software update policy.
- Conducted employee training on GPDR and cyber security.
- Reviewed our service partners to ensure those with access to personal data (e.g. email marketing provider) state that they are compliant with GPDR.
Safeguarding and Security Measures
KnowWare International, Inc. takes the privacy and security of individuals and their personal information very seriously and are taking every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure the personal data that we process. We have dedicated information security policies and procedures in place to protect personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
Data Subject Rights
We process data with data subjects’ interests in mind and ensure that we approach processing activities with transparency to maintain fairness in what we do. This way we can be sure that we are processing data lawfully. We have a robust process in place to allow us to deal efficiently with any access requests we may receive.
Data Protection Officer and Contact Information
Should you require any further information about our GPDR plan, please feel free to contact our Data Protection Officer at:
KnowWare International, Inc.
2696 S Colorado Blvd, Ste 555
Denver, CO 80222 USA
This policy was last updated on 02-22-2022.