Gage R&R Template for Excel
QI Macros Gage R&R Template is Easy to Use
- Select the Gage R&R Template from the QI Macros menu in Excel
- Drop your Gage R&R study results into the Gage R&R template
- The Gage R&R Template will perform all of the calculations from you
QI Macros Gage R&R Template Contains These Studies
- Gage R&R Study (Long Form) - includes the Average and Range Method and ANOVA Method
- Type 1 Gage R&R (1 part x 1 appraiser x 50 measurements)
- Range Method (Short Form) - Provides quick approximation of overall measurement variability.
- Bias - calculates the "bias" of your gage, using a "target" or "reference" value that you input.
- Linearity - calculates whether a gage over reads or under reads across a range of different sized parts.
- Attribute Gage Worksheet - for Pass/Fail gages
- Analytic Attribute Method - to assess the amount of repeatability and bias of a measurement system
Click on the above links for more detailed explanations and screen shots. See screen shots of the primary Gage R&R Study template below.
- Ford Gage R&R Test Validation Data Has Already Been Input
- Scroll Down to View Calculations and Charts
- Add or Paste Your Own Data in the Yellow Cells Below...
QI Macros for Excel Gage R&R Study Template Screenshots
Gage R&R Study Input Sheet
Using sample data from the AIAG Measurement Systems Analysis Third Edition.
Gage R&R Study Average and Range Method Result
Gage R&R Study ANOVA Results
Gage R&R Video Series
Gage R&R Training Resources
- How to Perform a Gage R&R Study
- If My Parts Are So Good, Why Are My Gage R&R Results So Bad?
- Gage R&R validation using Ford Data
- MSA Gage R&R Study Quick Reference Card (PDF, 204 KB)