Gage R&R Template for Excel
QI Macros Gage R&R Template is Easy to Use
- Select the Gage R&R Template from the QI Macros menu in Excel
- Drop your Gage R&R study results into the Gage R&R template
- The Gage R&R Template will perform all of the calculations from you
QI Macros Gage R&R Template Contains These Studies
- Gage R&R Study (Long Form) - includes the Average and Range Method and ANOVA Method
- Type 1 Gage R&R (1 part x 1 appraiser x 50 measurements)
- Range Method (Short Form) - Provides quick approximation of overall measurement variability.
- Bias - calculates the "bias" of your gage, using a "target" or "reference" value that you input.
- Linearity - calculates whether a gage over reads or under reads across a range of different sized parts.
- Attribute Gage Worksheet - for Pass/Fail gages
- Analytic Attribute Method - to assess the amount of repeatability and bias of a measurement system.
- Stability - Use an XbarR or XbarS chart to evaluate for out of control or unstable conditions.
Click on the above links for more detailed explanations and screen shots. See screen shots of the primary Gage R&R Study template below.
- Ford Gage R&R Test Validation Data Has Already Been Input
- Scroll Down to View Calculations and Charts
- Add or Paste Your Own Data in the Yellow Cells Below...
QI Macros for Excel Gage R&R Study Template Screenshots
Gage R&R Study Input Sheet
Using sample data from the AIAG Measurement Systems Analysis Third Edition.
Gage R&R Study Average and Range Method Result
Gage R&R Study ANOVA Results
Gage R&R Video Series
Gage R&R Training Resources
- How to Perform a Gage R&R Study
- If My Parts Are So Good, Why Are My Gage R&R Results So Bad?
- Gage R&R validation using Ford Data
- MSA Gage R&R Study Quick Reference Card (PDF, 204 KB)