Industry Leaders Recommend QI Macros
Quality Consultants and Trainers
Helps organizations increase performance through consulting and education in quality management technologies. Services include Root Cause Analysis and Measuring Process Performance.
Daniel Bloom and Associates - Six Sigma for HR
Six Sigma for Human Resources - Guiding Individuals and Organizations on a Journey towards greater productivity.
Provides continuing education that employers want to see on your resume. Our courses cover the topics of Analytics, Business Skills, Operations Improvement, and University Accredited certification courses in Lean Six Sigma and Kaizen. We support our students with Live Webinar coaching sessions every month. Your success is our goal.
View golf improvement from a systems perspective, in order to reveal true potential and deliver breakthrough performance gains.
Lab Accreditation - ISO/IEC 17025
Premier Performance is an organization of over 50 consultants who have worked for more than 15 years in the field of corporate performance and quality improvement.
Delivers Customized Technical Training, with industry-specific examples, processes and terminology. Participants can expect a completely interactive training experience, with team activities and relevant exercises.
The 9000 Store
We make it easy for you - our products save you time and money starting from scratch. Even if you use a consultant someone will need to create these items.
Helps companies realize greater returns on capital invested for its shareholders and employees through strategy, analytics and operational excellence.
Worldwide Quality Network, Inc.
Quality Management Systems ISO 9001:2000 Experts
Provides consulting and development services to organizations enabling them to focus on their business by teaching them how to control their processes and internal controls. Specializes in implementing LEAN ISO 9001 quality systems.
- Vertex42's Excel Nexus
The Ultimate Directory of Excel Links.
- Online Tutorials for Microsoft Excel - The Basics
- Leadership Training from mindtools.com -
Learn 48 essential leadership skills at mindtools.com.
If you don't have a good statistical reference book, I can recommend:
- Juran's Quality Control Handbook (4th), McGraw Hill, NY, 1988.
- Douglas Montgomery, Introduction to Statistical Process Control (4th), John Wiley & Sons, NY, 2001.
- Montgomery Instructor Companion Site includes Data Sets Referenced in Montgomery's book
- Douglas Montgomery, Design and Analysis of Experiments (5th), John Wiley & Sons, NY, 2001.
- Measurement Systems Analysis (Version 3), AIAG, 2002.
- Engineering Statistics On Line Handbook