Process Change Wizard in QI Macros for Excel
Has a Process Change occured within your Data Set?
Based on calls from our tech support line, we can tell you that some folks struggle with how to input a process change in their control chart, or recogize when a potenital change in their process has occurred. Even if they have gone to training, it doesn't matter, they still can struggle on recognizing or inputting a process change.
QI Macros Can Help!
- QI Macros Process Change Wizard will analyze your data and locate potential runs and/or trends.
- It saves you time and mistake proofs the process change recognition process.
- Spend your time on more important things like analyzing the control chart after its drawn, or performing stability analysis once the process change(s) has/have been pointed out.
To use the QI Macros Process Change Wizard
- Just select your chart:
- Then, choose the "Process Change Wizard" tool from Chart Tools > QIMacros Chart:
- The Process Change Wizard will analyze your data and input process changes depending on Runs or Trends present in your data set:
- Once completed, select your chart again and run Stability Analysis from Chart Tools > QIMacros Charts > Analyze Stability:
- Stability Analysis will be processed, depending on the control chart rules you are using (QI Macros defaults to Montgomery Rules).
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $279 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free