Use a Balanced Scorecard to align corporate objectives using Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
To be successful, companies need to measure and monitor four key performance indicators:
- Financial - Use XmR chart to monitor financial performance
- Customer Satisfaction - Use XmR chart to monitor customer satisfaction
- Quality - Use control charts, Pareto charts and histograms to analyze and improve speed, quality, and cost
These need to be linked from the corporate vision to short-term objectives, measures and targets for improvement.
Balanced Scorecard Process
- Have a facilitiated discussion to identify your:
- financial goals and measures.
- customer satisfaction measures.
- quality objectives and measures for speed, quality and cost.
- growth goals.
- Measure and monitor progress using control charts of KPIs.
- Reward employees based on results of Key Performance Indicators.
Get the QI Macros to Develop Your Balanced Scorecard & KPIs
- A way to link vision to goals to measures and targets. This can be shown as a tree diagram or table.
- Display Balanced Scorecard Themes
- Identify Strategy Maps
- Create a Measurement Scorecard Dashboard
Balanced Scorecard Tree
Balanced Scorecard Table
Scorecards and Dashboards
The QI Macros Balanced Scorecard includes a basic "heat map" style scorecard.
The QI Macros also include control chart dashboards for tracking all of your KPIs: